Linking up to Kim Klassen’s blog for an exercise in listing our intentions for 2014.
It’s a little after 1 am and there’s a blizzard howling outside my windows…it’s a traditional Nor’Easter which is pounding the East Coast…especially the Jersey Shore. I can’t settle down …YET because I want to empty out my head. I don’t have my complete list but here’s the start of my 14/14.
1. Quality time for family…without the piddly little arguments that often arise
2. Focusing on one specific goal instead of being scattered and trying to do it all
3. Having more patience with my husband and his stroke-induced habits
4. Learning how to depend on my knowledge of my camera and staying in ‘manual’ mode
5. Living up to my word for 2014—AUTHENTICITY …too many time in my life I’ve tried to be everything to everyone and it takes away from being my authentic self.
6… to be cont’d
So here are my random five: I’m an Aries, a photographer, an online teacher, a wife & mother.